JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was set up for tender for an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm that has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be a simple breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station can also be sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is anticipated to get completed in 2020 and is portion of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a short while walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are many eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is a hipster location for youngster to hang out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub are also within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Furthermore, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer located in Singapore, which can be part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate having a wide range of economic operations like contracting, investments, real estate property development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s persistence for providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved the way for Smart Residing in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) as well as the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your data-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for each property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Create a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Obtain a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate property investments.
• Complete homework on the financial, legal, and health of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the sale.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for each property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are looking for to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be a challenge to help keep your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall crazy about a home. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the house. The Jadescape which is absolutely lovely but is not inside an economically healthy community, or is in a building with multiple structural issues will not be a beautiful investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate have to turn an immediate profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the primary highs and lows until your property begins to generate a whmrna cashflow.
Investing in apartments is usually an affordable approach to enter in the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there is certainly much to find out and arrange for before you close the sale. Stay in mind your finances, your objectives, and the knowledge you might have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.